Thank you for choosing the Bayside for your Pool & Wellness Membership. We are happy to open our facility to our community at a low cost to promote health and wellness for our local residents.
SEASONAL MEMBERSHIP DATES
October 1, 2021 through May 27, 2022
- $39 per month (Primary member)
- $19 per month (for spouse or dependents under 18)
- Memberships run from sign-up to May 28, 2022
- Memberships must be pre-paid in advance
DAYS & HOURS
- Monday – Thursday – 8 am – 9 pm
- Friday – 8 am – 1 pm
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – 12 – 9 pm
- Sun, Oct 10 – Closed
- Mon, Oct 11 – Open 12 – 9pm
- Thu, Nov 25 – Closed
- Fri, Nov 26 – Closed
- Dec, 24 – Jan 2 – Closed
- Sun, Jan 16 – Closed
- Mon, Jan 17 – Open 12 – 9pm
- Feb, 18 — 26 – Closed
- April 15 – 23 – Closed
- Members must provide their own towels
- No FOOD or ALCOHOL or GLASS allowed in the pool area.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Only registered pool members are permitted on our property. No guests please.
- No pool inflatable toys or balls
- Members must present their card and sign in at the Front Desk each time they use the facilities.
Please remember that our primary business is a HOTEL. Our pool is a primary amenity for our GUESTS. Failure to observe these rules or not treating our hotel guests and their children courteously is grounds for cancellation of membership without refund. We reserve the right to refuse admittance when (1) Hotels occupancy is over 80%. (2) We suspect a member is intoxicated or is a danger or bother to others. (3) The facility is under maintenance or repair.
- We have a limited amount of memberships available.
- Memberships are for an 8-month period starting in October.
- In the event of Covid-19 related restrictions or closing, the remainder of the current month will not be refunded, however the remaining unused months will be refunded.
8.5 Very Good
8.6 | 10 Fabulous
4.3 | 5 Excellent