Nantucket Christmas Stroll
Nantucket Christmas Stroll Package
December 1 - 3, 2023
- What's Included?
- 2 or More Nights – Bayside Resort
- Round Trip Ferry Tickets to Nantucket (Saturday)
- Brick Oven Pizza – DiParma Restaurant
- Free Holiday Gift
- Breakfast Included Every Morning
- 6 PM Late Check out Sunday
NANTUCKET CHRISTMAS STROLL
The 46th Annual Nantucket Christmas Stroll Weekend will be held Dec 2 – 4, 2022. Santa and Mrs. Claus will arrive to the island via a Coast Guard vessel and parade up Main Street accompanied by the Town Crier. Children will have the opportunity to meet with Santa at the Pacific National Bank, while chatting with the Magical Talking Tree! Victorian carolers, bell ringers and other musicians will stroll through town as well as perform festive music throughout the day on Main Street. It is the perfect weekend to get in the holiday spirit while enjoying Nantucket’s cozy lodging, unique shops and delicious restaurants.
- important details
- Ferry tickets are included – Round trip on Steamship Traditional Ferry from Hyannis.
- Please make sure you provide the correct number of adults and children with ages when booking this package.
- For Ferry Schedule to Nantucket Click Here
- We recomend Depart Hyannis 9:15am – Return from Nantucket 5:30pm
- Please be mindful of the weather… The Bayside is not responsible for any expenses due to cancelled ferries returning from the island.
OR CALL 800 243 1114
To book a Nantucket Christmas Stroll Experience
8.5 Very Good
8.6 | 10 Fabulous
4.3 | 5 Excellent