Whale Whatch Experience
Whale Watching Experience
- 1 or more Nights Accommodations
- Tickets on the Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruise
- Breakfast Included Every Morning
- Available May – October
WHALE WATCHING experience
This is a Bucket List Experience! Seeing the ocean’s largest mammals up close and personal could be the highlight of your vacation! An on board naturalist will narrate your trip with in-depth commentary on the local ecology and an educational look into the “wonderful world of whales.” Be sure to bring your camera for pictures you’ll treasure forever!
The Hyannis Whale Watcher sails out of Barnstable Harbor, just minutes from the Bayside Resort, every day and sails across beautiful Cape Cod Bay to the whale feeding grounds in the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary. Sightings include Humpback Whales, Minke Whales, North Atlantic Right Whales, Pilot Whales, and a variety of Dolphins and Tuna!
- Available seasonally from Memorial Day – Columbus Day
- Whale Watch Cruises are weather and tide dependent.
- For schedule and times Click Here
- Whale Watch Tickets are included in this package.
- Please make sure you provide the correct number of Adults and Children with Ages when booking this package.
- We will contact you after booking for your choice of dates and times for your excursion.
OR CALL 800 243 1114
To Book a Whale Watching Experience.
8.5 Very Good
8.6 | 10 Fabulous
4.3 | 5 Excellent