April School Vacation
April School Vacation
APRIL 12 - 27, 2024
- Family Friendly Accommodations
- $10 Moby Dick Pub Credit
- FREE Ice Cream
- $10 Game Room Tokens Per Room
- Arts & Crafts Package at Check in
- Arcade & Family Fun Center
- Scavenger Hunts with Prizes
- Fire Pit Nightly – Roast Marshmallows
- Indoor Tropical Pool – 86 degrees
- Free Hi Speed WiFi throughout the hotel
- Breakfast Included Every Morning
From $169 per night
“If I was a kid I would hope that my parents took me to a place like this that has so many fun things here on site and close to so many great attractions. This is the kind of place that will give your family a lifetime of memories. The Cape is a remarkable place that has so many historic and fascinating things to see and do.
Bayside is a great base of operations for a stay on the cape with Indoor and outdoor pools, game rooms, on site bar, firepits overlooking the bay, free breakfast, spacious rooms and a great location.”
– Joe T.
“It was a wonderful vacation. We booked the family package. And it was nice to have someone else make the decisions! Every staff member I interacted with was professional and polite. My family enjoyed the game room and pools. The breakfast buffet was great. We had a wonderful time.”
– Charlotte A.
APRIL SCHOOL VACATION
Escape the snow, the mountains and the mud, and enjoy the warmer Cape Cod seaside climate… The Bayside is a perfect Family Fun Getaway just a short drive from home! Besides all the fun you’ll have at the resort, there are so many Cape Cod places and attractions to visit and explore… Not only will you look like a the Best Parents Ever, but it won’t break the bank either. A kids week getaway at the Bayside boasts great value… But having a great time with your family is Priceless!
POPULAR FAMILY APRIL EXPERIENCES
- Pirates Cove Miniture Golf
- Cape Cod Creamery Ice Cream
- Cape Cod National Seashore
- Ferry trip to Martha’s Vineyard
- Historic Provincetown and Whaling Museum
- Bass River Sports World, Batting Cages, Mini Golf, Go Carts
- Wydah Pirate Museum
- Bass Hole or Sandwich Boardwalks
- Bike the Cape Cod Rail Trails
- Rates are based on room type, number of nights and exact dates of stay.
- Deluxe S’mores Kits are available for $10
To Book April School Vacation
8.5 Very Good
8.6 | 10 Fabulous
4.3 | 5 Excellent