ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES THROUGHOUT OUR HOTEL & WEBSITE
We are committed to providing accessibility at both our physical hotel and on our website. In keeping with that commitment, we strive to implement and maintain compliance with available standards and guidelines. We are continually improving our website to make it more accessible and easier to use for everyone.
If you have difficulty learning about or booking our hotel or have suggestions about improving our website, please contact us by phone at 508-775-5669 or email us at Vacation@BaysideResort.com
Please note that our hotel was built close to 50 years ago! This is what gives us the nostalgic look and feel of Old Cape Cod… We have done our best to accommodate everyone, and are always willing to go out of our way to make special accommodations and make special arrangements for everyone. Please review the details below to help determine if our property meets your specific needs, and let us know if you have additional questions or need further assistance.
Property & Amenities Accessibility Features
- Ground Floor Hotel Entrance with Handicap Ramp
- Hotel Provides Accessible Parking Spots
- First Floor ADA Accessible Guest Rooms
- Assistance With Luggage On Request
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Door hardware (lever, pull, panic bar, etc.) usable with one hand
- Service Animals Allowed at No Additional Charge
- Indoor & Outdoor Accessible Pool Entrances
- Moby Dick Pub is located on the first floor, with accessible entrance
- Please Note: This Property Does Not Have an Elevator
- Fitness Center, Family Fun Center, Breakfast Room, Beach & Firepit are located on our Lower Level
- Lower Level is only accessible by stairs or from outside access from our parking area
- Breakfast delivery is available by request
ADA Guest Room Accessibility Features
- Ground Floor Rooms Available with 2 Beds
- Wheelchair Accessible Guestroom & Bathroom Doors – 32″ Wide
- 36″ or More Accessible Path of Travel Around and Between Beds
- Door hardware with Levers
- Multi-Level Door Viewers
- Telephone with Volume Control
- TDD Teletype available on request
- Visual Strobe Light Fire Alarm
- Closed Captioning Television
- Lowered, Individual Thermostat Control
- Power Outlet within 4′ of Telephone
ADA Guestroom Bathroom Accessibility Features
- Roll-In Shower That Is Free of Curbs
- Grab Bars in Shower
- Hand-Held Removable Shower Wand with a 60″ Long Hose
- Shower Seat available on request
- Wheelchair Accessible Raised Toilet with Toilet Seat 17″-19″ High
- Toilet Grab Bars
- Raised Toilet Seat Available on Request
- Faucet that is easily operable with Lever Hardware
- Low-Level Towel Storage & Hooks
Website Accessibility Features
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online on www.baysideresort.com regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology like a screen reader, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software.
To ensure this, our website is continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
Our hotel website allows visitors to search for accessibility featured guest rooms with ease and details our property’s accessibility features on our Hotel Accessibility page which can be found here: https://baysideresort.com/accessibility-statement/
Our hotel has the appropriate policies, best practices, and procedures in place to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms.
As Part of Our Reservation Processes, We:
- Modify our policies, practices, or procedures to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms.
- Identify and describe accessible features at our place of lodging and guest rooms offered through our reservations system in enough detail to reasonably permit individuals with disabilities to assess independently whether a given place of lodging or guest room meets his/her accessibility needs.
- Ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented and the accessible room requested is the only remaining room of that type.
- Reserve, upon request, accessible guest rooms or specific types of guest rooms and ensure that the guest rooms requested are blocked and removed from all reservations systems.
- Guarantee that the specific accessible guest room reserved through our reservations system is held for the reserving guest, regardless of whether a specific room is held in response to reservations made by others.
If you require any assistance with booking your reservation, or if you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our hotel’s website, please contact us by phone at 508-775-5669 or by email at Vacation@BaysideResort.com
8.5 Very Good
8.6 | 10 Fabulous
4.3 | 5 Excellent