- 1 or More Nights Cozy Accommodations
- Rose Petals Sprinkled On The Bed
- Chilled Bottle of Champagne & Chocolates
- Dinner – Yarmouth House Restaurant – $75 Value
- Breakfast Included Every Morning
“We love coming here! So many amazing memories with my husband. Can’t wait to come back and explore the area more !”
– Nancy A.
“We stayed here for our wedding on the Cape, it was amazing! Beautiful location and amenities, clean, staff is so friendly, Carol went above and beyond to make our room special! We will definitely be back…”
– Deb K.
This romantic getaway package is designed for couples looking for a special getaway, and is perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, or other special occasions. Weather you are a foodie couple, looking to relax and unwind, or adventurous excursions are your passion, this package is the perfect beginning to a perfect couples getaway!
As you enter your cozy room, you will find rose petals sprinkled on the bed. Champagne and chocolates snuggled together on the nightstand waiting for the both of you to enjoy. There can even be a special little Love Note from you! A romantic full course dinner and dessert for 2 at the Yarmouth House Restaurant will be your dinner plans for the evening. Enjoy a late night cocktail before you hang the “Do Not Disturb” sign on your door, snuggle into bed, and prepare to sleep in late!
COUPLES FAVORITE CAPE COD ACTIVITIES
- Walks on the Beach
- Visit a Boardwalk at Sunset
- Beer tasting at one of 5 Cape Cod Breweries
- Whale Watch Excursion
- Day trip to Martha’s Vineyard or Nantucket
- Explore the Cape Cod Bike Trail
- Visit the many Restaurants and Pubs – Main Street Hyannis
- Take a Lighthouse Tour
- Explore the National Seashore
- Visit Provincetown
- This package includes a bottle of champagne
- Everyone in the party must be 21 years old
- Sparkling Cider substitution is available on request
- Certain restrictions may apply.
- For special requests such a Notes or Package add-ons – Call 800-243-1114
OR CALL 800 243 1114
To Book a Romantic Getaway
My husband and I took an off season weekend get away with friends and it couldn’t have been better. The place was comfortable, clean, and so convenient. We loved having the pool, bar, and fire pits right there for relaxing in the evening when we were back from our outings. The staff was great and price was definitely right what we needed. We already have reservations to go back! I would absolutely recommend the Bayside Resort!
– Bridget K
I booked a bayview room with a hot tub for a surprise for my husband’s birthday. I was not expecting what we walked into. Housekeeping did an AMAZING job creating a birthday surprise. There were birthday balloons, candies, champagne, with glasses and a birthday card. The bedroom had pink rose petals in heart shapes all over the bed. All of the towels and even the tissues were tied in bows. They went beyond. All the little touches were not missed and it was greatly appreciated.
– Melissa N.
8.5 Very Good
8.6 | 10 Fabulous
4.3 | 5 Excellent