Live Music Experience
The Music Room Gallery & Wine Bar
The Music Room is a next-generation venue that will showcase the greatest live VIP musical experiences of both national and international acts alike, unmasking the most talented emerging artists on the rise and in the most intimate of settings. This, along with a full bar offering exotic craft cocktails, craft beers, wines and an ultra-exclusive dining experience.
Now, you don’t have to go to a stadium or arena to see world-class music. Some of the nation’s most notable music venues only have room for a hundred, a few hundred (or merely dozens of) attendees. In fact, many of the most iconic figures in music history began their careers at smaller, legendary clubs such as The Troubadour, The Iridium, and The Casbah and the 90-seat Blue Bird Café in Nashville where both Garth Brooks and Taylor Swift got their launch.
For musicians, these smaller venues offer an opportunity to get up-close and personal with their most ardent fans. And for the fans, it is an opportunity to do the same Purple, Allman Brothers, Johnny Winter, Vanilla Fudge, Brad Delp’s (Lead Singer for the band Boston) Grand Piano, Fine Art and Photographs of Rock “n” Roll royalty from around the world, Rare Led Zeppelin numbered prints and even a real Grammy Award on display and so much more!
- Pick your Favorite Music lover to see a show with
- Choose a Live Show or Event SEE UPCOMING EVENTS HERE
- Decide How Many Nights to Stay
- Click the Red Book Now Button
Check into the resort with your favorite someone, get settled in, and explore all we have to offer. Maybe it’s the Pool, the Pub, the Fitness Center, or the Game Room. Depending on what night your Live Show is, head out and explore the town. How about a walk on the beach, some shopping, dinner, or a local pub or brewery? On the night of your event, the music typically starts at 7pm. Arrive early, (we suggest about 6pm) grab a seat, get a drink, take a look at the gallery. Order some musician inspired food. Enjoy the show! We want everyone to stay safe… The Music Room is just a few miles away, and there are plenty of Taxi and UBER options available.
- Tickets are for General Admission, and though seats are available, they are on a first come first serve basis.
- Premium guaranteed seating can be purchased on the Music Room Website CLICK HERE
- Everyone in the party must be 21 years old to reserve this package
- The Bayside encourages everyone to drink responsibly.
- Please use a designated driver or use a Taxi or UBER for this package.
OR CALL 800 243 1114
To Book a Live Music Experience Package
8.5 Very Good
8.6 | 10 Fabulous
4.3 | 5 Excellent