Play Cape Cod Golf
Players from around the country have begun their pilgrimage to Cape Cod and they have their sights set on all of the beautiful public and private golf courses. Cape Cod golf courses offer beauty, convenience and a challenge for all skill sets.
Cape Cod Packages
Now that it’s summer, Cape Cod resorts and hotels are offering some great Cape Cod packages to suit your every need. Stay for a night or two… and play at one of these fantastic and quintessential Cape Cod golf courses:
- Sandwich Hollows Golf Club – Jane Frost is Sandwich Hollows’ Director of Instruction, and distinctly named LPGA Teacher of the Year (1994), New England PGA Teacher of the Year (1996), and listed among the Top 100 Instructors in America according Golf Magazine.
- Brookside Club – “A public golf course with a private club feel.” That’s Brookside’s motto – and it sticks. Golfers love this Bourne beauty with its breathtaking views of Buzzards Bay, Cape Cod Canal, and the famous railroad bridge.
- Farm Neck Golf Course – A Martha’s Vineyard stunner. Farm Neck offers beauty, elegance and a real challenge. Expect to be tested many times over – but it’s all worth it right up to that last swing.
- Highland Links – Built in 1892, this is Cape Cod’s oldest golf course. The no-frills public course sticks to its Scottish roots, with deep natural rough, Scotch broom, heath, non irrigated open fairways, and spectacular ocean views.
- Holly Ridge Golf Course – A New England classic. Designed by the famed Geoffrey Cornish, Golf Digestcalls Holly Ridge one of the “Best Places to Play” and a “Top 100 in America.” The Par 54 course is appealing to all levels of golfers – even first-timers.
- Hyannis Golf Course – Literally right in our own backyard, Hyannis Golf Course has been home to the Cape Cod Open, Canal Classic, Cape Cod Pro-Am League, Cape Cod PGA, Cape Cod Women’s Golf League, United Way Million Dollar Shootout, Cystic Fibrosis Marathon, NEPGA Club Pro Championship, and the Jimmy Fund Golf Classic. Hyannis’ smooth greens and rolling tree-lined terrain make this course a safe bet for any golfer.
Golfing Vacations On Cape Cod
Tee times are booking up and so are rooms at Cape Cod’s most popular resorts. Reserve one of your Cape Cod golf vacations at Bayside Resort Hotel today! Their golf hotel deals are available HERE.
Explore Cape Cod
24 Classic Vacation & Getaway Packages
8.5 Very Good
8.6 | 10 Fabulous
4.3 | 5 Excellent
GET DEALS & DISCOUNTS
Get notified of Special Offers, Discounts, & Seasonal Specials sent to your In-box.