BEST Way to Spend February Winter Vacation Week
Considering that school winter break falls during the blah month of February – planning an exciting family vacation probably isn’t on your radar. But wait! Hold that thought. There IS something you can do this February Winter Vacation Week Cape Cod – and it’s all unfolding at Bayside Resort Hotel!
Bayside has designed a week-long event called Kids Vacation Fun Week specifically for the whole family.
History Of Kids Week
Kids Vacation Fun Week is an annual event at Bayside Resort Hotel that began in the mid-1990′s. Back then, when the owner of the hotel had young twin boys. He wanted a family-friendly vacation, particularily during February school break vacation week.
Bam – the idea was born.
He decided to create Family Fun Week during all school vacation periods so that families would have an affordable, fun place to go. The original concept was simple: give families an affordable, educational, fun-filled getaway that both kids and parents will enjoy. Best of all, the hotel takes care of everything – right down to breakfast!
Bayside’s motto: Families should be able to arrive, and enjoy the rest of their stay with little effort. All of Bayside’s hard work at planning for Kids Week has paid off – the event is now one of the most popular things to do on Cape Cod in the winter!
Fun Family Activities
Want to know what you’re in for during Kids Week? Just take a look at what the kid-savvy folks at Bayside have planned:
- Ice Cream Socials – Families can have fun together building their own ice cream sundaes adding all kinds of toppings: strawberry, vanilla, hot fudge, carmel, nuts, sprinkles, whipped cream, cherries, and a few surprise toppings!
- Pizza Parties – Who doesn’t love pizza, right? At this extravaganza, kids can choose from plain cheese or their own crazy toppings, like chocolate chips, popcorn, even gummy bears.
- Free Breakfast – This is more of a boon for parents; no scrambling to find a restaurant that serves breakfast. Just meander down to the lobby area and you’ll find a decadent display of breakfast staples: cereal, waffles, bagles, muffins, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Scavenger Hunts – Pick up your list of items to hunt for at Check in. You have until the time you check-out to turn it into the Front Desk and claim your prize!
- Mad Science Discovery Shows
- PJ Movie Party
- Family Bingo
- …. and more!
Book Your Vacation!
Make Bayside Resort Hotel your February School Break Massachusetts MA – and see why the resort as been voted the Best Mid-Cape Resort Hotel for three straight years! Kids will love it for the fun activities. Parents will love it because it’s a vacation that won’t break the bank. And that’s a guarantee!
Get a Night for a Penny
Stay two nights and get a night for a penny.
Join our Email List and get details
to redeem this offer sent to your inbox!
You will be entered to win a 2 Night Getaway.
8.5 Very Good
8.6 | 10 Fabulous
4.3 | 5 Excellent