Summer Fun Package
Summer Fun Family Package
- What's Included?
- 4 or More Nights Accommodations
- Hyannis Whale Watch Experience
- Ferry Trip – Day Excursion to Martha’s Vineyard
- Dinner at Diparma Restaurant – $75 Value
- 18 Holes – Skull Island Miniature Golf
- Deluxe Family S’mores Kit
- Cape Cod Creamery – Ice Cream Fun
- Papa Gino’s Pizza – $50 Value
- Poolside Bar – Food & Beverage Credit $50
- Full Buffet Breakfast Daily
4 Nights – From $1299
Summer FUN Family PACKAGE
Cape Cod has so many Family Fun things to do… How can you fit them all into your vacation?
The Suggested Ininerary is action packed with tons of Iconic Cape Cod Activities and Experiences! Feel free to modify it based on your particular interests. This package is definitely a great way to see all the best Cape Cod has to offer and is a great way to get the most out of your vacation!
- suggested itinerary
- Check -In
- Chill Out at the Outdoor Pool
- Enjoy Lunch & Drinks – Bellyfloppers Pool Bar
- Dinner at DiParma Restaurant
- Build Your Own Breakfast
- Experience a majestic Whale Watch
- Take a drive down Historic Route 6A
- Visit Bass Hole Board Walk
- Enjoy dinner at one of our many Seafood Restaurants
- Sleep In Late
- Hop a Ferry to Martha’s Vineyard for a Day Trip
- Explore, shop, rent bikes or mopeds, eat… You choose
- Sunset Ferry ride back to the mainland
- Eat Breakfast Out – Try The Famous Keltic Kitchen
- Head out to Seagull Beach for a day in the sun!
- In the Evening head to Bass River Sports World
- In one complex you can play Mini Golf, have Dinner then enjoy Ice Cream!
- Enjoy Breakfast – Have a Best Waffle Selfie Contest
- Relax around the Pool until Check-out
- On the way home visit Plymouth Rock or Water Wizz!
Other Things Not To Miss…
- Visit Chatham and watch the Seals
- Take a stroll down Main Street Hyannis and the harbor for shopping and restaurants
- Take a trip to Historic Provincetown and visit some of our Outer Cape National
- Take a Harbor Cruise and see the Kennedy Compound
- Visit the Yarmouth Inflatable Water Park
- Take a Kayak Trip down Bass River
- IMPORTANT DETAILS
- There are tickets and vouchers provided for multiple attractions.
- Please make sure you provide the correct number of Adults and Children with Ages when booking this package.
- Some of the attractions included are weather dependant and may require day or time modifications
- For Whale Watch Schedule Click Here
- For Ferry Schedule to Martha’s Vineyard Click Here
- We will contact you after booking for your choice of dates and times for your excursions
OR CALL 800 243 1114
To Book a Summer Family Fun Package.
8.5 Very Good
8.6 | 10 Fabulous
4.2 | 5 Very Good
GET DEALS & DISCOUNTS
Get notified of Special Offers, Discounts, & Seasonal Specials sent to your In-box.
225 Rte 28,
West Yarmouth, MA 02673